In order for an incontinence product to be covered by a Medicaid plan, it must be considered “medically necessary.” Products deemed medically necessary are those considered as essential to the treatment or management of a particular condition. Each Medicaid program has different policies about which incontinence products are considered medically necessary.
If you need help understanding your product coverage for your Medicaid benefit, then contact us, and we can provide you with more information.
- – Clinical Guidance and Direction
- – Reliable Delivery Committed to Protecting Patients Dignity
- – Extensive Experience in Patient Care with proven Outcomes
- – Privately Owned and Patient Driven
- – Unlimited resources, education, and information available to caregivers, family members, and patients